Monday, June 22, 2009

Tommy's Technological Experience

This is so funny to me, so if I suddenly stop making sense, its because I've had to stop and laugh my head off again. This JUST HAPPENED 5 minutes ago!

Ok, the story first:
Maybe a month ago, Tommy got himself an MP3 player. He's never had anything like that before and our two teenagers walk around plugged in to theirs night and day. So he got it, but he didn't know what to do with it. Not long afterwards, he had a heart attack and who thinks of MP3 players at a time like that? He's well on the mend now and wanted his music put onto his player. So I took the little gadget and opened up my laptop where me and the kids have put all sorts of cd's and music downloads. I just copied gobs of stuff onto his player that I thought he would like and handed it to him.

Ok, now move forward to RIGHT NOW. He and I are sitting on the sofa. The little ones are watching cartoons and he and I are goofing around on laptops. He finished what he was doing and closed the laptop, plugged his MP3 player into his ears and turned it on. He did this really quietly, so I hardlly noticed him--besides, I was engrossed in what I was doing. All the sudden, he starts humming, so I look over at him and realize what's happening. Then his head starts bobbing,...and the humming gets more pronounced. So my cell phone is sitting beside me and I had to get a picture. Here it is....

It was a mild beginning, but it evolved...he really started to get into it. See what you think....






And then I got caught....

Tell me that's not funny!!

2 comments:

  1. He's FEELIN' it somefin fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a man after my own heart. I can't tell you how often I've been caught like this. Get dwon widcha bad self, homes.

    ReplyDelete