Friday, September 6, 2013

Manti Came Home!

I'll have more to show on this and tell you after tomorrow. (It's a really really neat story, but it has to wait till I have the pictures to go with it.)

So it took 45 minutes from the time we arrived inside the airport until he came up the escalator. I didn't think I was going to make it! I stood right in front of those escalators the whole time, bouncing up and down and crying. The pictures look like I'm chewing my fingernails, but really...I wasn't. We had some New Mexico flags and a small banner I had made that said Welcome Home Elder Bailey, but he didn't even see those at first...thanks to me :D

So here's the video of the first hugs....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NpKoZoiGKQ&feature=youtu.be

1 comment:

  1. You weren't supposed to make me cry, but you did--and they are such happy tears! I am so proud of that young man and so glad to have him back home. I wish I could have been there, but I'm also glad you didn't have to share him for a while.

    Welcome home, mighty Manti!

    ReplyDelete