Saturday, July 11, 2009

I got tempted

I did it. I succumbed. I thought I never would, but I did. I hang my head in shame.

I have now joined Facebook.

Let's observe a moment of silence.

.........................................................


See, Tommy was looking for something or somebody (totally normal behavior for him) online, and in doing so, he came across this person who was my bestest friend when we lived in Idaho. She and I are TOTAL opposites,...even still...but I sure did love her! Every once in a while, something connected to her floats by me and I will miss her a lot. So seeing her picture over Tommy's shoulder just shook my heart up and I wanted to find her again. I didn't know he had JOINED FACEBOOK to find her! I've been saying I would never do that because Facebook is just DUMB..... but Tonya was too big a temptation and I had to do it.

And to make matters worse, I came across Barry and Marcia on there, and Wanda and John.... I got to see my kids playing around way more than they do in MySpace these days (which is the only reason I joined MySpace)...and to top that off, right away I had some folks ask to connect to me and that just shocked me. I guess I just assume everybody in the world hates me and I just put up with it. So yeah... SHOCKER!

I don't know if I lost my mind that day or not..time will tell.

1 comment:

  1. LoL, You'll be twittering next....or is it called tweeting? :)

    ReplyDelete