Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flowers- CHECK

One by one, I'm ticking things off my list and am almost at the end. THANK GOODNESS! Yesterday morning, Mesa and I got up early and got to Hobby Lobby when they first opened so we wouldn't have a lot of other people in our way. We went up and down the flower aisles and picked flowers out one at a time till my hand was full. We got the handle piece and the lace "cone" the handle settles down inside of and some pretty silvery ribbon. All together,.... $70!! Her dress alterations don't cost that much! (at least so far they don't....knock on wood)
Today I worked on assembling her bridal bouquet. Want a peek?
I've also finished the corsages for the Moms and Grandmas. In this picture, you'll also see one boutonniere done. I haven't finished all of those yet. SORRY GUYS! So want to see those too?
I'm thinking I'll go back and add more babys breath to these.
I forgot to take pictures of the bridesmaids flowers, but they are done too. They get long stem white roses with ribbons. They are simple, yes.. and I'm not paying off any credit cards doing this. I've been lucky and smart in a lot of areas. Yes,...I am saying my prayers and giving thanks!
We're almost at the finish line!

1 comment: